Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Ki-duk Kim
- Written by Yun-sung Seo
- Music by Jeong-guen Jeon
- Cinematography by In-jib Byeon
- Special Effects by Kenichi Nakagawa
- Screenplay by Ki-duk-Kim
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Yeong-il Oh as Ilo
- Ted Rusoff as Voice of Ilo
- Jeong-im Nam as Suna
- Sun-jae Lee as ???
- Moon Kang as ???
- Kwang Ho Lee as Icho
- Cho Kyoung-min as Yonggary
- Main article: Yonggary (1967 film)/Gallery.
- Main article: Yonggary (1967 film soundtrack).
- Great Monster Yongary (대괴수 용가리; South Korea)
- Yongary, Abyss Monster (Yongary, Monstre des Abysses; France)
- Yongary the Greatest Monster (Yongary il più Grande Mostro; Italy)
- Godzilla, Monster of Terror (Godzilla, Monster des Schreckens; West Germany)
- Great Monster Yongkari (America)
- Monster Yonggari (America)
- Monster Yongkari (America)
- Yongary, Monster from the Deep (America)
- Yongkari, Monster from the Deep (America)
- In the West German release of the film, "Godzilla, Monster des Schreckens", Yonggary is incorrectly named Godzilla throughout the trailer, movie, and even in the title itself.
- The original Korean version of the movie is partially lost. Only fourty-seven minutes of the film remains.
Do you like Yonggary?