Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Ki-duk Kim
- Written by Yun-sung Seo
- Music by Jeong-guen Jeon
- Cinematography by In-jib Byeon
- Special Effects by Kenichi Nakagawa
- Screenplay by Ki-duk-Kim
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Yeong-il Oh as Ilo
- Ted Rusoff as Voice of Ilo
- Jeong-im Nam as Suna
- Sun-jae Lee as ???
- Moon Kang as ???
- Kwang Ho Lee as Icho
- Cho Kyoung-min as Yonggary
- Main article: Yonggary (1967 film)/Gallery.
- Main article: Yonggary (1967 film soundtrack).
- Great Monster Yongary (대괴수 용가리; South Korea)
- Yongary, Abyss Monster (Yongary, Monstre des Abysses; France)
- Yongary the Greatest Monster (Yongary il più Grande Mostro; Italy)
- Godzilla, Monster of Terror (Godzilla, Monster des Schreckens; West Germany)
- Great Monster Yongkari (America)
- Monster Yonggari (America)
- Monster Yongkari (America)
- Yongary, Monster from the Deep (America)
- Yongkari, Monster from the Deep (America)
- In the West German release of the film, "Godzilla, Monster des Schreckens", Yonggary is incorrectly named Godzilla throughout the trailer, movie, and even in the title itself.
- The original Korean version of the movie is partially lost. Only fourty-seven minutes of the film remains.
Do you like Yonggary?