Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I personally want to see other monstrosities (or even other Godzillas) born from Godzilla's cells who then either fight or team up with Godzilla. I personally want to see "shin" versions (I personally want to see the last seven on the list more than the first eight) of:
- Maybe Zilla (take that with a pinch of salt).
- Destoroyah (along with all of its forms).
- Dagahra (along with those parasitic starfish things).
- Orga (as well as the millenian).
- Sanda/Gaira (with Godzilla-like traits to coincide with Shin Godzilla's ending).
They could be creatures spawned from stray cells from Godzilla's attack (re-writing their origins). They could either team up with Godzilla sin…Read more >
I was browsing SciFied and I found this . It looks like an interview with the director in which he confirms Kong to be a measly 100ft tall.Read more >
My reasoning for this is simple, when Emmy sent back Mecha-King Ghidorah, she inadvertently causes Japan to become the corrupt superpower that the EEE wanted to prevent from happening. Let me explain:
- When Mecha-King Ghidorah was defeated and left to sink in the ocean, his remains were salvaged to create the Garuda and MechaGodzilla.
- When those were trashed, their remains were used to build M.O.G.U.E.R.A. (which consists of the Star Falcon and Land Moguera).
- These machines were some of the most powerful in the Godzilla franchise (MechaGodzilla paralyzed Godzilla and Godzilla needed M.O.G.U.E.R.A.'s help to defeat SpaceGodzilla when he usually would fight alone).
These machines were built from future technology. I believe that reverse enginee…Read more >
I've found some useful links which have lots of juicy information from the book, check it out:
Read more >
This could help out a lot for the Kong related pages.
BEFORE I BEGIN, I MUST MENTION THAT I DO NOT NECESSARILY BELIEVE MY OWN FAN THEORY AND THAT I KNOW FULLY WELL THAT TOHO HAS CONFIRMED THAT THE GODZILLA FROM 1955 IS THE SAME ONE AS THE ONE FROM 1962-1975. I SIMPLY MADE UP THIS FAN THEORY FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BRAINS GOING.
Hello, fellow kaiju nerds. We all know that the GyakushuGoji from 1955 is supposed to be the same monster as the KingGoji from 1962, but what if that is not true? I have uncovered some discrepancies which may suggest or hint at the possibility that the 1955 Godzilla and the 1962-1975 Godzilla are separate creatures. Let's begin:
- The 1955 Godzilla was frozen on an island covered in ice (a fixed landmass). The 1962-1975 Godzilla was thawed from a freely floating iceberg.
Read more >