Okay, I bet everyone in the world who owns a Nintendo console has heard of Super Smash Bros. But have you ever thought of what would happen if Godzilla himself was put into one of the Smash games? I wish he was in Super Smash Bros. Brawl! I know Big G would be somewhere in the 5th party area (movie / comic characters), but we can always hope! And what if Godzilla did get in? What moves would he have? My purpose for this blog is to see what you think his moves should be or if you think he should be in SSB4 or SSB5 (that's a stretch, but who knows).
My Godzilla in SSB Moveset Special Moves:
- Nuetral- Atomic Breath (auto-targeting atomic breath attack that does 10-15% damage; chargeable)
- Side- Atomic Fireball (fireball that flies hrizantally or diagnal if done in air; 3-6% damage)
- Down- Roar Blast (a counterattack, if Godzilla is attack when using this move, he does a mega roar (his second victory roar from Godzilla: save the Earth) that blows opponents back with high knockback; no damage)
- Up- Nuclear Cannonball (Godzilla cannonballs upwards while glowing his spikes; 10% damage)
- Final Smash- Nuclear Pulse (smilar to the Smart Bomb explosion in Brawl, in catches opponents and does high damage and knockback)
Also, please note that this Godzilla would be Godzilla 2000, and Godzilla 90's might have a slightly changed moveset.
So what's your idea? What's your moveset idea for Godzilla? Do you want him in a Super Smash Bros. game? Comment and we'll see!
Godzillabrawler: the King of the Kaiju Brawl 20:28, May 5, 2010 (UTC)