Do you have any monster movies you'd like to see crossovers of with other franchises (including with TV shows and video games if you'd like)? Here's a few I'd like to see:
- Godzilla vs. Gamera: I don't think this needs much information as this is one of the most popular future match-ups that fans would like to see.
- Godzilla vs. Pacific Rim: Another popular choice by many. Seeing Godzilla joing forces with the Jaegars to take on various alien monsters would be pretty impressive.
- Gamera vs. Daimajin: This one was apparently one of the potential ideas for Gamera's second movie before eventually been replaced with Gamera vs. Barugon. I think it would be interesting to see how Gamera would deal with such an opponent, as well as seeing Daimajin closer to a modern-day environment.
- Godzilla vs. Zone Fighter: A movie version of Zone Fighter - showing his family's arrival on Earth after escaping the destruction of their homeworld by the evil Garoga aliens, the family trying to adapt to their new home, Zone Fighter's initial appearances fighting other monsters - most notably Godzilla - before joining forces with the Monster King to battle the Garoga's army of monsters and gaining the trust and respect of Godzilla in the process. If done right, I think it would be pretty good and you could maybe put in some of the lesser used mnsters such as Dogora and the Space Ameoba monsters. :)
- Yonggary vs. Pulgasari: One monster from North Korea and the other from South Korea duking it out before later uniting to battle a more dangerous foe.
- Godzilla vs. The Avengers: A possible future addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as Godzilla has appeared in Marvel Comics in the past. Godzilla would battle S.H.I.E.L.D, the Avengers, the Fantastic Four and other assorted heroes before later becoming their ally against new enemy Doctor Demonicus and his army of genetically engineered monstrosities.
- Rodan vs. The Giant Claw: Godzilla's pterosaur ally goes head-to-head with a seemingly invincible bird "as big as a battleship".
- Gorgo vs. The Grabbers: A sequel to both Gorgo (1961) and Grabbers (2012) - with Gorgo, now bigger and more independent as well as having new abilities differing from his mother, been 'summoned' to Dublin in Ireland to deal with a larger invasion of the Grabber aliens that previously attacked the Aran Islands.