An anti-war machine created by the Japanese government to defend the capital, the Super X is equipped with extremely heat resistant armor and features a wide variety of missiles in its armament. Although intended for nation related conflicts, the craft instead got its first use against Godzilla during the beast's siege on Tokyo. Their first confrontation was brief, with the Super X victorious after shooting flares into the sky and then discharging cadmium missiles into Godzilla's mouth when the creature roared in response. With the missiles working to counteract the beast's radioactive properties, it only took three direct hits to down the nuclear leviathan, seemingly for good. However, a Soviet missile, that was accidentally launched into the atmosphere, was on a direct course with Japan, and would effectively change this result. Through some last minute negotiations, America launched a counter missile, destroying the nuke above the skies of Japan. Unfortunately, the explosion causes a thunderstorm, with bolts of lightning striking the dorsal fins of the fallen King of the Monsters, in turn reviving the beast. Ready for a rematch, Godzilla pursues the Super X through the streets of Tokyo, obliterating skyscrapers and refineries in his way as the two continue an epic struggle. Eventually, Godzilla gains the upper hand after a blast of his atomic ray severely damages the flying mech. With victory at hand, Godzilla finishes off the military vehicle by toppling a large building onto it, crushing the Super-X and its pilots beneath thousands of tons of steel.
- Flight at mach 1.
- Equipped with Cadmium Missiles.
- Laser Cannons.
- Equipped with a wide variety of missiles.
- Heat resistant layer.
- Able to launch flares.
- Godzilla: Monster of Monsters - The Super X, colored blue or gold, makes frequent appearances as a stage enemy in this game, and is most common on Earth. It flies from the right of the screen to the left, shooting Cadmium Missiles at the player's monster. Because it flies near the top of the screen, its main tactic is to shoot missiles at Mothra to force her down towards other enemies.
- Kaiju-Oh Godzilla
- Godzilla: Giant Monster March
- Godzilla Generations
- In episode 70 of Sgt. Frog, the battleship resembles Super X.