Orga's name is derived from "Organizer G-1," the name of the cell Godzilla has that is the source of his extreme durability in the Japanese version of Godzilla 2000: Millennium.
Orga was a Millennian, aliens who had crash-landed on Earth's oceans, where they were trapped due to not being able to receive sunlight. After being reawakened, the Millennian UFO went off looking for genetic material to make its form stable. Once it found Godzilla, it copied his Regenerator G-1 as well as his DNA. The Millennian emerged from the UFO and its body changed into Orga.
HistoryMilennian UFO absorbed some of Godzilla's G-Cells. Inside the UFO, the Millennians within took on a collective form and stepped out. However, the Regenerator-G present in the G-Cells meant that they started to mutate, and changed into Orga. At first, Orga attempted to use the information he had taken from computers to communicate with Godzilla, but became bewildered when Godzilla began to attack. After that, Orga chose to attack with brute force. Godzilla's beam was no use on Orga because of his regeneration powers, which allowed him to regenerate the destroyed parts of his body quickly. Orga then directed the Millennian UFO to help him fight Godzilla, but it was heavily damaged, and was taken down by Godzilla quickly. It was soon discovered that Orga was trying to become a clone of Godzilla when he bit his arm and absorbed more cells. Orga then tried to consume Godzilla. He began to grow dorsal plates and increase in height, but he was destroyed when Godzilla used his atomic breath inside his mouth, as Godzilla was head-first in Orga's mouth, giving Orga no time to escape.
- Orga is able to adapt to environments.
- Orga can control his Millennian UFO remotely.
- Orga has giant claws, which he can use to grab and knock over things, as well as "knucklewalk."
- Orga has a shoulder cannon on his left side, which he can shoot beams with.
- Orga has a plasma spit which is used to temporarily immobilize opponents in some video games.
- Orga has super strength and can lift objects and kaiju with only one arm according to the video games.
- Due to Orga having Godzilla's Regenerator G-1 cell, he has enhanced regeneration abilities.
- Orga has the ability to absorb or gain the DNA of another monster through his bite.
- Orga can create a damaging shockwave after performing a shoulder cannon overload in the video games.
- Orga is able to detach his lower jaw to make his mouth about the height of his body in a way similar to a snake and put things in his mouth. When objects are in his mouth, he can extract DNA from them.
- Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee
- Godzilla: Save the Earth
- Godzilla: Unleashed (Wii and PlayStation 2)
- Godzilla Unleashed: Double Smash
- Godzilla: Kaiju Collection
- Godzilla: The Game (Kaiju Guide)
Weight: 65,000 tons
"Orga was originally an advanced bio-spaceship sent to Earth by an unknown alien force. Upon meeting Godzilla, the bio-spaceship came to the conclusion that it required hand-to-hand combat capabilities to subdue Earth's monsters. Mutating rapidly, the alien ship configured itself into a paragon of monstrous strength-with incredibly large hands and a flexible, venomous maw. Although initially defeated by Godzilla, Orga has subsequently joined forces with the Vortaak in order to continually test himself against Godzilla and the rest of Earth's Defenders."
Orga, the Space Monster
A monster created by the Millennian space aliens who absorbed Godzilla's potent self-regenerating "Organizer G-1" cells but were unable to maintain control of the reaction. In an effort to find a new home after their own world was destroyed, the Millenians traversed space in a UFO before arriving at Earth 60,000 millennia ago, during which time their bodies degenerated into quantum fluid to due prolonged exposure to radiation in space. They lay dormant at the bottom of the sea until they used energy from the light of an underwater sea exploration vehicle to revive themselves, and then proceeded to plan their conquest of Earth. The mutated Orga, with a new ability to regenerate immediately after being injured, fought Godzilla and attempted to assimilate it by swallowing it whole from the head down.
The debut of "Godzilla 2000: Millennium" (1998) marked the first film of a new series in a new century.
Pulsating plasma bullets
"Godzilla 2000: Millennium"
ComicsRulers of Earth #6. In this issue, the upgraded Gigan is sent by the Cryog aliens to retrieve the Millennian UFO from Area 51. Gigan and the UFO then proceed to Las Vegas, where they are soon attacked by Godzilla and M.O.G.U.E.R.A.. Gigan manages to subdue the monster king while the UFO absorbs his DNA and becomes Orga. Orga and Gigan appear to have the upper hand over Godzilla and M.O.G.U.E.R.A., until Orga goes berserk and attempts to eat his cybernetic ally. Jet Jaguar soon arrives on the scene and flies down Orga's throat then grows to gigantic size, causing Orga to explode.
In Rulers of Earth #7, the Cryog see that Orga is still alive and attempting to regenerate, so they place his biomass into a spacecraft. In Rulers #8, before the Cryog spacecraft is destroyed by Biollante, Gigan and the spaceship containing Orga manage to escape into space.
- Main article: Orga/Gallery.
- Orga has the same name as a Rider from Kamen Rider Faiz.
- Orga also shares his name with Saber Tooth's most powerful mage in Fairy Tail.
Orga had different roars in the Japanese and North American versions of Godzilla 2000: Millennium. In the Japanese version, Orga's roar was a stock roar originally used for Cretaceous King Ghidorah in Rebirth of Mothra III from the previous year.
In Other Languages
- Russian: Орга
- Chinese: 奥加
- Orga is the first monster in Millennium era to use Godzilla cells.
- In Godzilla: Unleashed, it is said that Orga was defeated by Godzilla, not killed. Therefore, a theory might be that due to his regeneration power, he might have regenerated after the battle with Godzilla.
- According to the commentary on the American dubbed version of the film, Orga was said to resemble both the Predator and Zilla due to its reptilian appearance.
This is a list of references for Orga. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: