1999 to 2004. In the Godzilla series, it is notable for the fact that most of its movies do not follow a set timeline or occur in the same continuity (except for Godzilla Against MechaGodzilla and Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.).
- Godzilla 2000: Millennium
- Godzilla vs. Megaguirus
- Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack
- Godzilla Against MechaGodzilla
- Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.
- Godzilla: Final Wars
- Orga and the Millennians
- Monster X and Keizer Ghidorah
- The Sphinx
- Gamera: The Brave is actually part of the Heisei series, as evidenced by it being grouped with the Heisei films in a Heisei Gamera book called "Heisei Gamera Perfection."
- All the Godzilla films of this era take place in Tokyo in some way. The only exception is Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack, where Godzilla was heading for Tokyo but is stopped in Yokohama, Tokyo's closest southern city.
This is a list of references for Millennium era. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Do you like the Millennium Era?