I'm sorry for my rush and sloppy edits. I had been trying to add all the info from Monster Apocalypse before 17th, but I had been quite busy, even today I don't have time to do so and I will be back home in late evening... Very regretful.
I don't have much time left before I go to work today, so please forgive further edits I will add.DreamBrisdin (talk) 00:36, January 16, 2018 (UTC)
Oh, don't be sorry at all! What you've done already is greatly appreciated, and there's no real rush, or deadline for the edits, so don't feel rushed in doing them. Just do what you can, when you can, and I'll be around to help!
Ah, don't thank me. Your English isn't poor, though. Thanks for following basic page guidelines, too. Categories, page italicization, etc. Stuff like that is generally a hassle to me but you did it all in the first place, and properly. So, thanks. Just a note, for Monster Apocalypse monsters, just use the MA title, over PotM, PotM's just reserved for actual film creatures.
Just a quick change note. We're gonna move Monster Apocalypse monsters to the novel's page, over the film's. They share a continuity, but don't appear in the same media. It's just better for organization, and assists in avoiding confusion. Just so you know what I'm doing.
Just so you know, a prequel novel to Planet of the Monsters was released today.
GigaBowserG on Toho Kingdom bought it, and according to him, it features testimonials from civilians, scientists, and servicemen who mention the following kaiju, mecha, ships, weapons, organisations, and resources:
- Gabara (!)
- Megalon (!)
- Kyoten (?)
- D03 Missile
- Space Titanium
- Type-30 Mobile Combat Uniform Jaguar J (Jet Jaguar!)
- Underground Combat Vehicle Moguera
- Zilla (!)
- G-HED (Gunhed)
- Griffon (Latitude 0) or Gryphon (Godzilla 1994)
I would create a page, but this and the name of the novel is all I have at the moment. I'll keep you updated with anything new that comes up.
Some of the events in the book, again according to GigaBowserG, are:
- The Super-X2 kills Gorosaurus.
- G-Force destroys multiple Zilla colonies in France. Multiple adult Zillas are mentioned working together with the young, using effective tactics against G-Force. A single surviving Zilla egg is said to be capable of completely reviving the species in a short amount of time.
- G-HED destroys a group of Rodan.
Additionally, the user ArchdukeSquidlyIII mentions a Facebook post (but does not link said post) that states that:
- Hedorah is a bioweapon that defeated Anguirus and Rodan, but went rogue and destroyed Beijing.
- Kamoebas appears as a corpse.
- Someone named Ichiro encounters Gabara.
- Megalon destroys East Africa.
- Orga attacks refugee camps in Turkey (which I believe was already confirmed).
Oh, sure. Sorry about that delay. For future reference, my profile has the almost entirely updated infobox set, but here's a direct link. Other articles also possess them, including this one, which can be copy and pasted from in the event its functions are hard to grasp.
I've been working on reviving my old wiki from like a year ago an was wondering if it would be considered plagiarism if I were to copy/move my old blog posts from here to there. It's not really a big deal, but it would be convenient to have all my work in one place. Think that's doable or am I just crazy?
We are trying to rename "Post Whatever 3" to "GOJIPEDIA GONE WRONG GONE MEME'D GONE TIM CURRY'D GONE ROLAND EMMERICH'D GONE ABSENT GONE SHREK'D GONE STUPID GONE CARS 3 GONE GODZILLA GONE TOTALLY NOT CLICKBAIT (feat. Tim curry and roland emmerich)". How would someone be able to do that?