MechaGodzilla (メカゴジラ?) may refer to... Mekagojira
- Fake Godzilla, the disguise used by the first MechaGodzilla to wreak havoc on Earth (featured in Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla).
- Showa MechaGodzilla, also known as MechaGodzilla 2, a mecha made by the Black Hole Planet 3 Aliens to defeat Godzilla and destroy the Earth (featured in Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla and Terror of MechaGodzilla).
- Heisei MechaGodzilla, also called Super MechaGodzilla when combined with the airship Garuda, a mecha made by the U.N. to defeat Godzilla (featured in Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla 2).
- Kiryu, the Millennium MechaGodzilla, a mecha made to defeat Godzilla (featured in Godzilla Against MechaGodzilla and Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.).
- Machine G, a manga-exclusive MechaGodzilla which appears in Kodansya's Godzilla Manga.
- Cybersaur, a comic-exclusive mecha which appears in Dark Horse's Godzilla, King of the Monsters series.
- Berserk, an early prototype for the Heisei MechaGodzilla that would have appeared in the scrapped film Godzilla vs. Berserk.
- Transforming MechaGodzilla, a prototype for the Heisei MechaGodzilla with the ability to split apart into multiple individual vehicles and recombine, which was featured in an early draft for Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla 2.
In Other Languages
- Russian: Мехагодзилла
This is a disambiguation page—a list of distinct articles with similar and potentially identical titles. If an article link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to the intended page listed above. If the article you seek is not listed above, you may wish to add a specific title for it to the list.