Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
King Takoras shares similarities with a mushroom, crab, tree and a kelp frond. His skin is a bright red hue and is covered in cephalopod suckers. He also appears to have a large, bulbous cap atop his body. His face is unusually human, and he has beady black eyes with a pronounced chin. His arms and legs appear to have many spikes on them, which are presumably used to hold opponents down. His arms are also very long, and he uses them to strangle his opponents.
King Takoras fought Junichiro Iwaki but was ultimately defeated.
King Takoras was the thirteenth monster to battle Greenman, although he technically appears at the start of the series, having appeared in every intro sequence to the show's episodes. Therefore, he is the first Go! Greenman kaiju to appear in the series.
- King Takoras is very strong.
- King Takoras can constrict his enemies using his arm tendrils.
- King Takoras can emit a toxic gas from his mouth.
- Main article: King Takoras/Gallery.
- King Takoras appears in the opening to Go! Greenman, when the title of the show is displayed.