|Toho Licensed Game|
|Genre||Action - Fighting/Adventure Game|
Kaiju-Oh Godzilla (怪獣ゴジラ, King of the Monsters, Godzilla, also known as Kaijū-ō Godzilla and Godzilla: King of the Monsters) is a 1993 fighting/adventure game by Bandai that was only released in Japan.
"Hundreds of monsters have arisen in the land of Japan and it is up to Godzilla to fend them off. The player must maneuver the nuclear giant through the stages and wage a cataclysmic war. Stamping out the pesky human machines that sought to block the player's path, Godzilla must fight the endless hordes of demons. Fighting one after another, almost in succession. Can the player master against the heavy weight of the monster world? Or will Godzilla loss his title as the King Of The Monsters???"
The following is the gameplay and game specifics of Kaijuu-Oh Godzilla:
- A side-scrolling game
- Godzilla's attacks are: Fire-breath (can be fired up, down, or straight and when used, health will be drained), Punch, Kick, and Tail-Whip.
- Destroying buildings will sometimes refill your health.
- The game only has 3 continues.
- When the player stops Godzilla, the health will slowly refill.
- There are 5 levels, and each will include a final boss.
Level 1: Osaka Opponents
Level 2: Lake Ashino Opponents
Level 3: Mt. Fuji Opponents
Level 4: Nagoya Opponents
Level 5: Tokyo Opponents
- MechaGodzilla (Flying)
- Fake Godzilla
- MechaGodzilla (Land)
- Super MechaGodzilla
Level 1: Godzilla vs. Mothra
- Kaiju-Oh Godzilla is the third biggest collection of Toho monsters, behind Godzilla Movie Studio Tour and Godzilla Trading Battle.