"Hundreds of monsters have arisen in the land of Japan and it is up to Godzilla to fend them off. The player must maneuver the nuclear giant through the stages and wage a cataclysmic war. Stamping out the pesky human machines that sought to block the player's path, Godzilla must fight the endless hordes of demons. Fighting one after another, almost in succession. Can the player master against the heavy weight of the monster world? Or will Godzilla loss his title as the King Of The Monsters???"
The following is the gameplay and game specifics of Kaiju-Oh Godzilla:
- A side-scrolling game
- Godzilla's attacks are: Fire-breath (can be fired up, down, or straight and when used, health will be drained), Punch, Kick, and Tail-Whip.
- Destroying buildings will sometimes refill your health.
- The game only has 3 continues.
- When the player stops Godzilla, the health will slowly refill.
- There are 5 levels, and each will include a final boss.
Level 1: Osaka OpponentsEdit
Level 2: Lake Ashino OpponentsEdit
Level 3: Mt. Fuji OpponentsEdit
Level 4: Nagoya OpponentsEdit
Level 5: Tokyo OpponentsEdit
- MechaGodzilla (Flying)
- Fake Godzilla
- MechaGodzilla (Land)
- Super MechaGodzilla
Level 1: Godzilla vs. MothraEdit
- Kaiju-Oh Godzilla is one of the games with the most Toho monsters, along the likes of Godzilla Movie Studio Tour and Godzilla: Trading Battle.