1998 (Gamera 3: Awakening of Irys and Gamera: The Brave are also included in it, though they actually came out in 1999 and 2005, respectively). The Godzilla Heisei era lasted from 1984 and ended in 1995. The Gamera Heisei era was from 1995 through 1999. The Godzilla Heisei era was also nicknamed the "Vs. Series". The Gamera trilogy took part in this time period. The Heisei era of Godzilla films follow a different continuity from the Showa films, ignoring every movie except the original 1954 Gojira.
- The Return of Godzilla
- Godzilla vs. Biollante
- Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah
- Godzilla vs. Mothra
- Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla 2
- Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla
- Godzilla vs. Destoroyah
- Gamera: Guardian of the Universe
- Gamera 2: Advent of Legion
- Gamera 3: Awakening of Irys
- Gamera: The Brave
- Mecha-King Ghidorah
- MechaGodzilla 2
- Fire Rodan
- Baby Godzilla/Little Godzilla/Godzilla Junior
- Zilla (As Godzilla)
- Gamera: The Brave is not part of the Millennium Series.
- No Godzilla monster introduced in the Heisei series with the exception of Zilla reappeared in the Millennium era.
- Godzilla monsters from this period were generally very large; much larger than monsters from the Showa era.
- This is the second era to have a series in a complete continuity. The first being the Showa era, while the Millennium era only had separated continuity throughout most films.
This is a list of references for Heisei era. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Do you like the Heisei Era?