79,000 metric tons
To be added.
Zone Fighter Episode 20: Fierce Fight! Can You Hear Fighter's Song?
Goram was first used by the Garogas to capture several children, including Akira Sakimori. Akira signals to Hikaru that he is nearby, after a failed attempt to capture one of the Garogas goes wrong. It is then revealed that he and the other children are contained within Goram himself! Goram arrives and forces Hikaru to transform into Zone Fighter, and the two duke it out. Zone refuses to use his Meteor Missile Might on the Terro-Beast for fear of injuring the children inside, and Goram beats Zone down, until Zone Angel arrives in Smokey to help fight the monster off. Zone tears off one of Goram's heads, and the children manage to escape. He then finally destroys Goram by using the Meteor Missile Might on it.
- Goram can contain living things within his body.
- Goram can fire two beams from his heads.
- Goram can fire a stream of flames from his mouth(s).
- Goram has two giant pistols that he can use to shoot his opponents with. He appears to use them in quick-draw style.
- Goram's large hands and feet are used to punch and kick opponents around.