This is a disambiguation page—a list of distinct articles with similar or potentially identical titles. If an article hyperlink referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to the intended page. If the article you seek is not listed below, you can add it to the list as well.
Godzilla (ゴジラ?) may refer to... Gojira
Godzilla (Film series)
- The 1954 Godzilla - The Godzilla who appeared in the year 1954, over multiple continuities. Primarily featured in the 1954 film, Godzilla.
- Second Showa Godzilla - The Godzilla who succeeded the original 1954 incarnation, following his death in the Showa era of films. Featured across every film in the Showa series, from 1955's Godzilla Raids Again to 1975's Terror of Mechagodzilla.
- Minilla - The son of Godzilla in the Showa series.
- Animated Godzilla - The Godzilla who appeared in the 1978 animated series Godzilla.
- Heisei Godzilla - The Godzilla who succeeded the original 1954 Godzilla, following his death in the Heisei era. Featured across every film in the Heisei era, from the 1984 film, The Return of Godzilla, to the 1995 film, Godzilla vs. Destoroyah.
- Godzilla Junior - The son of the Heisei era Godzilla, who succeeded said Godzilla, following his death after his meltdown.
- Godzilla Island Godzilla - The Godzilla who appeared in the 1997 series, Godzilla Island. While not officially part of the Heisei era's continuity, the series makes use of Heisei specific designs.
- Adventure! Godzilland Godzilla - The Godzilla who appeared in the 1992 educational series Adventure! Godzilland.
- Recommend! Godzilland Godzilla - The Godzilla who appeared in the 1996 educational series Recommend! Godzilland.
- TriStar Godzilla - The Godzilla featured during the events of the 1998 film, Godzilla.
The Millennium series features many Godzillas who either descend from, or are the 1954 incarnation of the monster. The continuity's staggered timeline and anthology format explains that each of these film's continuities, and by proxy, the Godzillas within them, don't overlap or contradict each other, even if they feature different origins, as they're all in separate continuities.
- Millennium Godzilla - The second Godzilla in the film's continuity, following the 1954 incarnation, as seen in the 1999 film, Godzilla 2000: Millennium.
- Megaguirus Godzilla - The 1954 Godzilla incarnation, as seen in the 2000 film, Godzilla vs. Megaguirus.
- GMK Godzilla - The 1954 Godzilla who, after being killed by the Oxygen Destroyer, was resurrected by the restless souls of World War II's victims. Was featured in the 2001 film, Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack.
- GXMG Godzilla - The Godzilla who follows in the footsteps of the original, featured in the 2002 and 2003 films, Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla and Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S., respectively.
- Final Wars Godzilla - The 1954 Godzilla incarnation, as portrayed in the 2004 film, Godzilla: Final Wars.
- Minilla - The son of Godzilla in Final Wars.
- MonsterVerse Godzilla - A prehistoric incarnation of Godzilla who remained dormant for millennia, and only reappeared recently in the present day. First appeared in the 2014 film, Godzilla, and reappeared in the 2019 film, Godzilla: King of the Monsters, and the 2020 film, Godzilla vs. Kong.
- Shin Godzilla - An incarnation of Godzilla who arrived in Japan in the modern day. Featured in the 2016 film, Shin Godzilla.
- Godzilla Earth - A largely evolved incarnation of the giant monster. First featured in the 2017 film, Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters.
- Godzilla Filius - A cell divided clone of Godzilla Earth, first seen in the 2017 film, Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters.