Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Godzilla (ゴジラくん 怪獣大行進?) was a game for the Nintendo Gameboy starring super-deformed versions of many famous monsters from the movies. It is a sequel to Gojira-kun: Kaijū DaikōshinGojira-kun, although this is not mentioned in the American and European releases of the game.
Various monsters captured Godzilla's girlfriend, Bijira, and it is up to Godzilla to rescue her by travelling through a maze.
Rather than being an action game, Godzilla is a puzzle title where Godzilla must climb up and down ladders trying to destroy all the boulders in each room before exits to other rooms will appear. Boulders can only be destroyed by punching them until they are in a position where another punch will not move them, whereupon they crumble.
- Godzilla - The only playable character.
- Bijira - Godzilla's love interest. Bijira appears in the final room of the game, where she has been placed after being kidnapped by the other monsters. Bijira only appears in the Japanese version of the game.
- Rodan - Rodan can fly around the room unhindered by obstacles. He will still die if he touches spikes.
- Anguirus - Runs around the room, and speeds up when he's on the same level as Godzilla.
- Hedorah - Can be pushed backward by Godzilla's punches, but cannot be hurt by them. Can only be killed by falling rocks.
- King Ghidorah - Appears when Godzilla takes too long to clear a room. King Ghidorah is invincible.
- Minilla - Appears on the box art, in the instruction book and on the cartridge. He also appears in the final level in the U.S. version.