Godzilla: Battle Legends (Godzilla in the US) is a fighting game based on the Godzilla film franchise, made for the Turbo Duo in 1993, developed by Alfa System and published in the United States by Hudson Soft.
A very noticeable feature about this game, is that when Godzilla fights a certain foe, his appearance changes to reflect the era when he battled in certain films. eg. Godzilla looks like as he did in '55 when he fights Anguirus, and '64 when he fights Rodan.
In single player mode, only Godzilla is playable.
- King Ghidorah (Showa, Heisei and "Mecha")
- Mechagodzilla (Showa MK 1, Showa MK 2 and Super Mechagodzilla)
- Biollante (both forms) (nonplayable)
- Battra (Larvae and Imago)
- Super X II
- Hedorah (Final) (Hedorah uses flying mode for some of his attacks)