Gimme Gimme Octopus is centered around the inhabitants of Wonder Forest particularly Takora, a red octopus who wants to make everything he sees his and goes on a number of misadventures attempting to do so.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Katsumune Ishida, Ko Tsuboshima, and Tsugunobu Otani
- Written by Shinichi Ichikawa, Hiroshi Kashiwabara, Yuko Kinoshita, Yoshimi Shinozaki, and Yuji Watanabe
- Music by Shunsuke Kikuchi
- Created by Osamu Isono
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Yoshiko Ota as Voice of Takora, Chonbo, and Monro
- Osamu Saka as Voice of Debura, Biragon, Herara, Shikushiku, and Ikary
Pioneer LDC (2002)
- Released: June 12, 2002
- Region: Region 2
- Language: Japanese
- Format: Color, Dolby, Limited Edition
- Other Details: 1.33:1 aspect ratio, 685 minutes run time, 4 discs, box set
- In the show's original run, episodes 223, 252 and 255 of Gimme Gimme Octopus never aired for unknown reasons.
- The episodes would eventually be aired when the entire series was rebroadcast with the exception of episode 220, which was excluded due to the fact that Takora was repeatedly referred to as crazy. This was thought to be verbally abusive to the mentally ill, as he eventually goes on a violent rampage attacking all the inhabitants of Wonder Forest with a sword.
This is a list of references for Gimme Gimme Octopus. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: