Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
FIAT has made one Godzilla commercial.
Godzilla is rampaging through the city and eating small cars. A group of people in a FIAT 500L trying to get away get Godzilla's attention and Godzilla tries eating it but starts choking on the car and spits it out, the car being bigger than it looks on the outside.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Agency The Richards Group
- Production Company MPC Creative
- Directed by Dan Marsh, Jake Montgomery
- Production/VFX Managing Director Andrew Bell
- Production/VFX Executive Producer Asher Edwards
- Agency Creative Group Head/Writer David Canright
- Agency Creative Group Head/Art Director Lynda Hodge
- Brand Principal Dave Allen
- Brand Managers Christy Diesel, Meghan England
- Brand Manager/Cars Chris Siminski
- Agency Producer Jenny Wolk
- Live Action Producer Zak Thornborough
- Production Supervisor Mike Montenegro
- VFX Senior Producer Juliet Tierney
- VFX Supervisors Andy Boyd, Jake Montgomery
- Grade MPC LA
- Colorist Mark Gethin
- Editorial Cut & Run
- Editorial Post Producer Remy Foxx
- Editor Stacy LeVan @ Cut & Run
- Edit Assistant Christopher Kasper @ Cut & Run
- VFX Team Brendan Smith, Jackie Cooper, Brinton Jaecks, Jadan Duffin, Richard Spriggs, Ian Wilson, Floyd Raymer, Tyler Lancaster, Corinne DeOrsay, Tim Kafka, Daniel Ahrens, Ben Sartory, Kristen Eggleston, Jonathan Vaughn, Charles Tripp, John Kunz, Arrev Chantikian, Zach DiMaria, Michael Lori, Aaron Hamman, Eric Mattson
The FIAT brand stands for discovery through passionate self-expression. It encourages people to be in charge of their lives, live confidently and celebrate the smallest of things with infectious excitement. That philosophy is embodied by the North American introduction of the iconic Fiat 500 or Cinquecento ‹ a small car that lives big. Italian at heart and rooted in a rich heritage, the Fiat 500 is synonymous with modern, simple design blending form, function and a pride of ownership that is genuine. The FIAT brand portfolio in North America continues to expand. In 2013, the FIAT brand launched the high-performance Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio, the fully electric Fiat 500e, the Fiat 500L and Fiat 500L Trekking.
- The exact same models used for Godzilla in Godzilla 2014 were used in this commercial.