Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crush, Crumble and Chomp! is a 1981 computer game developed by Epyx for the Apple II, Commodore 64, Atari 400/800/XL/XE, Commodore VIC-20, DOS, and TRS-80. It had a spiritual successor in The Movie Monster Game.
After the title screen, the player chooses their monster, either one of the preset monsters or (in the disk versions) they can make their own. Then they can choose one of the following objectives:
- Balanced: You get points for just about everything you do.
- Killer Monster: You get most of your points for killing human units. You get a few for destroying buildings and surviving a long time.
- Combat Machine: You get points for killing combat units - but no credit for killing helpless civilians. You also get a few points for miscellaneous mashing & smashing.
- Destruction: Destroy as many bridges and buildings as you can. You also get a fair number of points for killing human units of all persuasions.
- Survival: Escape and evasion in an alien city. You get points for surviving as long as you can and, to a lesser extent, for eliminating combat units.
After the scenario is chosen, the final question is what city to rampage through. The cities are New York City, the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco Bay, Washington, D.C., and Tokyo.