City Shrouded in Shadow (巨影都市?) is an upcoming survival RPG game developed by Granzella and published by Bandai Namco for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita systems. The game utilizes licenses to multiple franchises, including both the Godzilla, Gamera, Ultraman, Evangelion, and Patlabor franchises.
City Shrouded in Shadow is an survival/role-playing game in which the player assumes the role of a powerless civilian caught in the middle of a kaiju attack. The goal of the game is simply to survive, generally through fleeing the attacking creatures. The game's main antagonists are strange shadowy creatures that can assume the form of other creatures, including Ultraman. The real Ultraman appears as well, serving as a protector that defends the city and battles the shadow creatures. Godzilla is also confirmed to appear in the game, while the player must flee from him whenever he makes landfall. Famitsu's scans for the game also feature a silhouette that strongly resembles an Evangelion.
- Alien Zarab and Imitation Ultraman
- Ultraman Taro
- Ultraman Tiga
- Ultraman Zero
- Ultraman Belial
Rebuild of Evangelion
- Evangelion Unit 01
- Fourth Angel Sachiel
- Fifth Angel Shamshel
- Ingram Units 1 and 2
- Grau Bear
- This is the second game published by Bandai Namco to utilize the license to the Godzilla franchise after Godzilla: The Game, not counting the "Tokyo Martial Law" expansion to Ace Combat Infinity.
- This game is also the second video game to officially feature both Godzilla and Ultraman, after Battle Soccer: Champion of the Field.
- This game is one of few games to feature a kaiju incursion from a human perspective, along with Godzilla 2: War of the Monsters and Gamera: Gyaos Destruction Strategy.
- The shadow creatures' Ultraman disguise in this game appears to be identical to Alien Zarab's Imitation Ultraman disguise.