Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are 6 modes: Normal mode, Infant Island mode, Defense Force mode, Hazard mode, Destroy All Monsters mode, and Search Operation mode.
Most of the suits that are utilized in this game are the same as those used in the previous game, CR Godzilla 3S-T Battle.
- Godzilla is portrayed once again by the GiraGoji suit.
- The Gigan, Rodan and Anguirus suits and the Mothra puppet are all recycled from Godzilla: Final Wars, as in the previous game.
- The King Ghidorah suit is recycled from Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack. King Ghidorah's slot icons however depict him as his 1991 incarnation.
- The Kiryu suit is recycled from Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.
- The prop used for the Gotengo is the New Gotengo prop from Godzilla: Final Wars.
Each of the monsters are also digitally rendered in some segments, but retain the appearance of the suits used to portray them in the live-action segments.
This is a list of references for CR Godzilla: Descent of the Destruction God. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: